Please join Fitch Ratings as we discuss the key themes in the recently published China Express-Delivery Blue Book. It is the latest in a series of Fitch China Research Initiative publications dedicated to providing comprehensive, in-depth research and insight into the key credit aspects of corporate sectors in China.
• What are the main drivers of the sector going forward?
• Will high growth in capex continue in the next few years?
• Will Chinese companies accelerate overseas expansion?
• Will existing players merge with each other to form larger groups?
• How do you think the recent coronavirus outbreak affects the sector?
• Ying Wang, Head of APAC Energy & Utilities, Head of China Research Initiative
• Jenny Huang, Director, China Corporate Research
• Karl Shen, Associate Director, China Corporate Research
• Tyran Kam, Director, China Corporate Research
• Fitch Ratings: China's Express-Delivery Sector to Become Capital and Technology Intensive
The audience will be able to ask questions during the live webinar. Questions can also be emailed in advance to Rohit Agarwal at email@example.com.
Can’t make it to the webinar? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the recorded session once it’s available.